At the time of the interview Seth was 11 years old and had been involved for 1 year. See some of his responses below:
- Some of the people I never used to talk to but now I know them and we talk and we help each other out. Met new friends.
- Helped with my attitude towards mum and dad, gets me out of the house and gives me space.
- I want to work on bikes as a job and I now know some of those skills.
- I used to be on the xbox or playstation but have cut back heaps since riding more.
- Going out like 3 times a week or more. I used to spend all my time inside.
- I never used to give things a go but now I do and learnt how to ask for help.